The Watch Site banner

forum viewing look question

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  pollyc 
#1 ·
surprise, surprise when i signed on the other day. I thought i was in the wrong place at first...haha!

question: is there a way for me to adjust the colors or other viewing aspects of the site on my end? the new configuration is a bit hard on the eyes with so much white on the page(s) (vs the light blue and other hues of the previous look). thanks in advance especially if it was an obvious thing to see....TIA.

<* shark >>><

#2 ·
If you look up to the top of the screen on the r/h side of the header with the pictures of all the pretty watches there are 3 dots in a vertical line. If you click that, at the bottom there is an option for dark mode. It's not that much easier on the eyes though IMHO...

#7 ·
Rather than start an new thread, I'll tack this on here.
Has anybody else tried the 'Ignore' function yet ?

I tried it out a couple of days ago (on a certain member, whom I have 'a few differences with'). (n)
It had a rather more dramatic effect than I'd expected. :oops:
Until recently he regularly used to start (and hog) the WRUW threads at 'silly o'clock' in the morning.
Putting him on 'Ignore' not only hid his posts (which I personally find childish and annoying), but ....
.... also hid all the other posters content and indeed the whole thread, where he'd started it.
Surely there ought to be a way of tweaking this feature to hide only the blocked ID's posts ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.