The Watch Site banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Special Member
6,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Scurfa Diver One Silicon II is in transit. Wanted a nice quartz diver and since I have 6 Seiko automatics figured it was time to branch out a little. This watch was designed by a North Sea Saturation diver named Paul Scurfield.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Very nice! The web site doesn't mention if the case is He-safe, but I'd assume it is seeing it was designed by a saturation diver.

I really like the luminous markings on the rotating ring. I also like that the case is a reasonable size.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
wow...that reminds me of the early citizen divers that i love great find...

·
Special Member
3,395 Posts
Very nice! The web site doesn't mention if the case is He-safe, but I'd assume it is seeing it was designed by a saturation diver.

I really like the luminous markings on the rotating ring. I also like that the case is a reasonable size.

Enjoy!
It is not Helium safe. There are some cool videos on Paul's website showing his watches in action. One video shows him with the crown out as the diving bell is going down. I asked him about that and he said no matter what watch you wear, as you go down in the diving bell you need to pull the crown out. Here is mine.

Attachments

·
Special Member
3,395 Posts
This Scurfa Diver One Silicon II is in transit. Wanted a nice quartz diver and since I have 6 Seiko automatics figured it was time to branch out a little. This watch was designed by a North Sea Saturation diver named Paul Scurfield.

Excellent acquisition! I love mine and for the money, you can't beat it.

·
Special Member
6,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
After a two week wait it's finally on my wrist. First non Seiko purchase, but I'm really liking this.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
that looks like a very nice every day watch

Reactions: 59yukon01
1 - 15 of 15 Posts