The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all,

Got way too many projects so have to move some along.
All prices include shipping by registered signed-for mail anywhere in the world.
I accept paypal and will absorb the fees.

I am open to trades, in particular I am looking for a good Pulsar Y652/Seiko H461 movement.
Thanks in advance and PM me if you need more info or pics.

1. Seiko 7546-6040 SOLD. This watch is not running but is all complete and in nice condition throughout, including a replacement generic mineral crystal and original SQ bracelet. $50 USD now reduced to $40 SOLD.

2. Seiko 7A38-7020 SOLD. This watch is running and keeping time but none of the chronograph functions work. Coils are ok as the chrono hands will move when the battery is reset, but the pusher buttons do not do anything. The movement is a replacement that has black-on-white day-date wheels rather than the original white-on-black. The watch is all complete, including original SQ bracelet. Original crystal has scratches. $75 USD now reduced to $65 SOLD.

3. Seiko 2205-0860. Hi-beat automatic movement is running but service history and accuracy are unknown. Quick-set date change is working. The watch is all complete, including original bracelet. Only issue is that the stem and crown will occasionally pull right out of the watch, probably a consequence of constant use of the quick-set date. $40 USD now reduced to $25.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts