Deciding to list up my PROOF to cover some other expenses at the moment. This is an excellent piece, all original, fully serviced by Jack at IWW.

This is a July 1970 example of the 6105-8110 PROOF. It arrived to me in fully original condition, down to the crystal and gaskets. I had it sent to Jack at IWW where he gave it a full service, replaced all gaskets including the crown gasket, and replaced the crystal with a correct Type 2 from Spencer Klein. Funny enough, this is the only PROOF that Jack has seen in his decades of watchmaking.

What makes it even more interesting is that it’s the latest serial example of a July PROOF that we’ve seen, with July already being regarded as the rarest month of production for this piece out of the three months.

Here are some things to note:
The watch shows signs of regular wear over it’s life. It’s not a mint piece.

The dial shows some printing fade in places.

The click is currently stuck, not fully engaged. Jack could have repaired this, but it was more advanced and I wanted to leave this piece as original and untouched as I possibly could. You can feel the click when turning the bezel, it’s just not as pronounced as it normally would be.

Even though the lume pip is a different shade than what’s on the dial, it’s original, and all lume lights evenly and is the same brightness when lit.

The crown lock is fully functional and original.

Pricing and shipping: I’m asking $3,000 USD including insured, express shipping within the USA. International shipping will be $125 USD, express, fully insured. Zelle payment preferred

If you have any questions, or would like to make an offer, feel free to send me a PM, or email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Watch Analog watch White Clock Font

Watch Analog watch Clock Automotive tire Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Font

Watch Analog watch Clock Circle Font

White Black Font Material property Technology

Black Automotive tire Audio equipment Office equipment Material property

Helmet Flash photography Eyewear Font Jewellery

Watch Automotive tire Font Circle Metal

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Analog watch Font Rim