The Watch Site banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally the drought is over :grin: I got this 62mas from Miles [ Funkster ] a few months back but it was in need of a little TLC so off it went to Duncan [ cannop ] for the full monty

NOS date corrector from Stefan [ seikochrono ] cheers mate
NOS crystal was a gift from John [ Tiger ] thanks mate ,once again I'm in your debt
Duncan gave it a full service and also gave me a mainspring/clutch and datewheel for free . many thanks for everything dude :) :bowing:

Duncan also sent it off to James hyman for a relume, I think he made a superb job of it ,he makes cool straps too [ db10 straps ]

Here's a couple of pics
The swiss tropic was a gift from one of the nicest blokes on this forum Russell [ seikozen ]

I also had this 7005 that I'd bought to rob the hands from for the 62mas, it seemed a shame for it to then be consigned to the parts bin so Duncan serviced it for me and Stefan sold me some dauphine hands from his personal stash

I reckon it turned out quite well , what d'yer think

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
The 6127 diver watches are one of my favorite Seiko divers. That one looks lovely Jim, not perfect but...er, perfect. Not so impressed you nicked the hands from some poor unsuspecting dress watch though:93:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Oh slobber I'd love one of those 62mas watches. 1 day!

Enjoy they both look superb!:grin:

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
i love those 62's....they are simply amazing..and great one you have too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts