The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just managed to snatch this beauty and my first attempt to get into the brand. Now I know alot of these show up on the bay for a fairly reasonable price but where's the fun in that?
It's always that watch that I'd always say I'd like to get but never acted on. So this showed up today for a grand total of 14xbigmac meals and had to have it...but there's a catch.

A broken crown stem and appears like the analogue isn't functional probably consequence of the stem pulled in the 2nd position.

Watch hasn't arrived and it'll be a while.

Now I'm a Seiko guy so this is all too new to me. Does the stem unscrew easily from the crown? What should I be looking for to order a replacement stem? And how easy is it to extract the movement with the broken stem still attached? Thanks guys appreciate any help.

Posted sellers pics.

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Nice catch, the C023 manual is in the Citizen repair manual section, and it's worth looking for C023 on the forum search, there's loads of useful posts there.
I'm sure Louis Longbike will help you out !!.

Reactions: Reflex

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice catch, the C023 manual is in the Citizen repair manual section, and it's worth looking for C023 on the forum search, there's loads of useful posts there.
I'm sure Louis Longbike will help you out !!.
Found the stem part number that I was looking for now need to figure when I can source one. I'll have a look in the repair manual to get better acquainted Thanks. Also sent Longbike a PM earlier just waiting for a reply. Cheers.

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts