The Watch Site banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
29,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What frightens me is that in this PC correct mad world I could have an accident and be bleeding out but the medic has run out of the correct color plaster for me and rather than offend me by using an incorrect color they find it safer for themselves to let me bleed out :)

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
What frightens me is that in this PC correct mad world I could have an accident and be bleeding out but the medic has run out of the correct color plaster for me and rather than offend me by using an incorrect color they find it safer for themselves to let me bleed out :)
That's it! Make all of them red since we all have the same blood color, then no one can be offended.

·
Special Member
1,335 Posts
I remember that these adhesive bandages started becoming available in different shades several years ago..not because the manufacturers suddenly became woke, but because people might like the bandage to match their particular skin tone better...so when you got a cut, the bandage doesn't stand out like a sore thumb.

We just buy whatever is on sale at the moment.

Best,

Mike

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
That's it! Make all of them red since we all have the same blood color, then no one can be offended.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 David Sir That’s Made me Chuckle!!

Wait until Someone breaks their Arm or Leg???
That’s Going to be interesting just like a Bob Ross Painting:-
Sir/Madam I’m Just Going to Run all the Colours we will be using Today across the screen for you then Coat your Arm/Leg With a Light Coat Of Liquid Clear To Start😜

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts