The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was always thinking about what watch would capture the interest of my three-year old and that would substitute his Ben10 transformer watch. And now I finally found it!

Look at the joy in his face, just like my kid when he got his Ben10 watch!​

I was thinking about getting him some dull Casio, but now I finally found the perfect gimmicky watch for him!

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
For once I am speechless.

OK...maybe not...I think I would get the fossilized dinosaur poop watch before this one.

Is it me or does the buttons and colar on the dude's shirt a little strange too?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If he spends $ 158.000,00 on a watch that would look good at my son's Fridays at school, that is show & tell day, he is entitled to use strange shirts.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
So are you saying the uber rich are strange or stupid? Apologies for offending the stange and stupid.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's put it this way: this morning I went to the supermarket to buy something and over at the toy section I see an action figure for 10 bucks that my son hasn't got. He's got other action figures, and even action figures of that same DC hero, but he doesn't have this exact same one. He's three, so he probably will ruin it in the near future. Summing it up, he has something similar and he probably will break it sooner or later, but what the hey, it's only 10 bucks.

The dude on the picture saw that shirt and said "What the hey, it's just $297 bucks". He saw the watch and said "Well, it's $158k, but I doubt anyone else at the Country Club has one like this, so what the hey".

It's always a matter of perspective. Or if you want to simplify things, a matter of too much money and too little brains ::) .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts