The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a Seiko SNZH55 with the beginnings of the Fifty Five Fathoms mod done. I'm wondering in anyone knows where I can pickup the bezel insert pictured below
I've searched and come up empty every time. Also I may have missed the boat by a few years but anyone have any idea where I can find a custom FFF caseback? Also pictured below
Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hi,
Yobokies would have the insert you're looking for. It comes with either C1 or C3 lume. He also has another variant/design which you might like, also lumed. And if I'm not mistaken I remember seeing that case back in one of his old listings. Drop him an email, that's the only means of communication with him.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
Yobokies would have the insert you're looking for. It comes with either C1 or C3 lume. He also has another variant/design which you might like, also lumed. And if I'm not mistaken I remember seeing that case back in one of his old listings. Drop him an email, that's the only means of communication with him.
Thanks for the help! Much appreciated.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
650 Posts
sorry r-dub,

just to tag along your thread the Seiko SNZH55 comes with date and day how do you modify into without a day?

As I am considering a mod of FFF too

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
sorry r-dub,

just to tag along your thread the Seiko SNZH55 comes with date and day how do you modify into without a day?

As I am considering a mod of FFF too
You can either remove those day parts, or just ignore them and put the date only dial on top to cover them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts