The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any owners have comments?

I'd love to know...Any aftermarket domed sapphire known to fit this case?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I had the orange model for a short period of time. If you are worried about scratches the crystal is a good bit lower than the bezel.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I had it for many months, great watch I almost regret I let it go! If you decide to get it go for the ss bracelet version

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
It is a nice watch with a well proportioned, comfortable case and easy to read dial and hands. I sold mine but that is not a reflection of the watch, as an everyday value for money wearer you can not go far wrong.

·
Special Member
5,248 Posts
Hi, Had mine for about 9 months, really can't fault it, wears well, great lum, a good all round watch........Bob.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi all,
Thanks for the enthusiastic feedback. If anyone hears about a domed sapphire that will fit please let me know. Did you owners happen to notice the day and date not lining up? ...Apparently a common thing with this watch. Thanks!

·
Special Member
5,248 Posts
Hi all,
Thanks for the enthusiastic feedback. If anyone hears about a domed sapphire that will fit please let me know. Did you owners happen to notice the day and date not lining up? ...Apparently a common thing with this watch. Thanks!
Hi Again, No problem with day/date with mine.....:cool:......Bob.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sapphire

Hi all,
Any word on an aftermarket domed crystal that may fit this case (either mineral or sapphire)? Thanks!

I'm just not a fan of flat crystals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts