The Watch Site banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bought a Seiko SBCM025 from Paolo and I received it yesterday. Condition as described and we had excellent contact.

100 % Goodguy!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought JDM Seiko SBCM023 from El @

Great transaction. Responsive to all my inquiries, and shipped very quickly.

SBCM023 on the left. The SKX007 I previously owned and is just for comparison on the right.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought an SKX013 from Paolo and I couldn't be happier. The watch was exactly as described, shipping was quick, and e-mail communication was great. If he has something you're interested in, jump on it!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Purchased a couple bezel inserts from Paolo, great price and good comms. Came all the way from Italy to the US with zero problems. Would definitely exchange with again. Thanks Paolo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bought a watch from Paolo (this seller) and I’m sorry to say I had a negative experience

I asked a very specific question about the condition of the watch, three times I asked before the deal was done, and three times I was advised that it was perfect

It was not.

Seller refused all responsibility simply telling me there was no imperfection and that I was imagining it.

He then stated that he’d no longer reply to my emails

Thanks for reading

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
It was not.

That only in the eyes of the buyer, that wanted to see "dial misaligned" where there was none, then even went public tried to gather support on forums with imprecise pictures. He didn't got much of that, but should have just enjoyed the beautiful watch he bought from me.

Fortunately my 6 pages feedback speaks for itself https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/[email protected]

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Does this topic not constitute breaking Rule 14.

do not buy, sell, advertise, or promote any services or products on the Forum outside of the, and only as allowed in, the Seiko & Citizen Trading Post. If you have items currently for sale, do not discuss or post images of said items on the Forum;

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Wouldn't buy a lead weight from this numpty.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts