The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been discussed in the past...
But taking Seiko out of the equation.
What is your favourite shrouded diver?

Casio MQD-3000 anyone?

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Never realised there were any, honestly ... This could be an interesting thread!

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Ricoh shrouded - those are the dog's danglies!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
700m WR…pretty impressive!

·
Registered
198 Posts
I like the look of the Divex's
This little toy arrived this morning! From what I can tell it could well be the same watch, only mine is Cressi branded.

£ 79 from an online dive shop. Quite comfy rubber, wears pretty small though it weighs in at 46mm + :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
This little toy arrived this morning! From what I can tell it could well be the same watch, only mine is Cressi branded.

£ 79 from an online dive shop. Quite comfy rubber, wears pretty small though it weighs in at 46mm + :)

Yes. Same generic watch rebranded. Got my Divex from Scottish commercial dive shop. Now on a lumpy bracelet and wearing it now!

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yes. Same generic watch rebranded. Got my Divex from Scottish commercial dive shop. Now on a lumpy bracelet and wearing it now!
I have the Cressi model from the UK also. I sold the St. Moritz model but had to have another one. I love this case on the Watchadoo bracelet. It's the perfect size especially lug to lug and it has such a low profile that I've even worn it with a long sleeve dress shirt.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Do these count?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a Nivada branded Scubapro 500 ( as seen above in Colins ( Nalus ) photo )
Hi Jason,

I wonder if the shrouded Scubapro 500 should be known as the Scubapro-branded Nivada 500. I have a feeling that both of these and the Le Cheminant version were all made by Nivada. I don't think that Scubapro have ever made watches.

My favourite non-Seiko Tuna would have to be the orange Ricoh 700m.

Cheers

Dave

1 - 20 of 20 Posts