The Watch Site banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I am a newbie in this forum. Last week I purchased a Seiko watch. I wondered its instruction and I searched in official Seiko web site and I couldn't find it. Calibre and case numbers are 8T68-00A0. Also there is a serial number in the guarantee certificate: ssb203p1. Is there a watch like this? When I search this serial number in google, I just find some eastern European and some Asian web sites. I am feeling too bad :(. Please help me. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry jdm.watches for my strange language. My native language is not English, so maybe I used the wrong words.
Actually, I started to like this watch :) I hope it is real Seiko.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok guys, I received an email from Seiko. They confirm that this ssb203p1 watch exists in their data. This is a real Seiko watch :) They will also upload the instruction booklet when it is ready. This is a brand new watch.
I am feeling good now :) Thanks everyone, thanks Seiko.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
ok guys, I received an email from Seiko. They confirm that this ssb203p1 watch exists in their data. This is a real Seiko watch :) They will also upload the instruction booklet when it is ready. This is a brand new watch.
I am feeling good now :) Thanks everyone, thanks Seiko.
You have been told that since two weeks ago but evidenty this forum is not competent enough for you.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Perhaps he may think this is a fake watch forum ? You just can't believe everything you hear and read on the internet. Maybe it is safest to wait and see ? English is my primary language and sometimes I wait and see, or should I ? Heck, I trust you guys.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts