The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! In my late grandfather’s belongings, I found what appears to be a woman’s watch. It is gold in color, with a small rectangular face. It has what appear to be small diamonds at the 3, 6, 9, and 12 positions inside the case. The gold wristband appears integral to the face. On the rear, Line 1 reads “SEIKO.” Line 2 reads “V701-8K09” and “RD” within a square. Line 3 reads “14K HG15709999.”

I’ve read everything I can to no avail. Is this valuable, or a fraudulent copy? Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings! In my late grandfather’s belongings, I found what appears to be a woman’s watch. It is gold in color, with a small rectangular face. It has what appear to be small diamonds at the 3, 6, 9, and 12 positions inside the case. The gold wristband appears integral to the face. On the rear, Line 1 reads “SEIKO.” Line 2 reads “V701-8K09” and “RD” within a square. Line 3 reads “14K HG15709999.”

I’ve read everything I can to no avail. Is this valuable, or a fraudulent copy? Thank you!
Have you found anything about the watch? I have the exact same watch and have yet to find any information about it.

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
Maybe if you take the time to introduce yourself to the forum, and then start a new post requesting help in the correct forum, you may get answers??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts