The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL SOLD ..H601 Arnie...6309 Dress...and more

Well after my recent illness i have realized i have just too many watches...so these are now available for new homes...

5...SOLD H601-5480 Arnie i got a while back...it is in very nice condition but recently due to very poor eye sight i dropped it and cracked the plastic shroud...it may be able to be glued back together...it will come with a z22 wave seiko band not the flat strap that is shown......inner bezel has a split in the middle of the lcd viewer...i replaced the crown and stem with genuine parts..i will include some H601 extra internals with it too...all functions seem to work too...SOLD 300.00..Shipped Conus..

6...SOLD TO A GOOD HOME 1975 Seiko 6309-8019 that i got a while back..i was told it was Oiled? by previous owner...there is a little smudge from something on the dial near the Seiko Logo...very hard for me to see...it just looks oily to me....so it will need a full service...band is full length and cleaned in a ultrasonic...i have replaced the crystal with a genuine one...SOLD 40.00 or BO Shipped Conus

7....SOLD TO GOOD HOME...Seiko 7S26-02J0 ..this watch i got brand new..i love this little watch..but i just do not wear it enough to justify keeping it...it will include the box too
55.00 shipped conus SOLD

8...SOLD TO A GOOD HOME 1976 Seiko 6309-8049 this little beauty came to me from Puerto Rico...
i have replaced the faceted crystal with a Genuine one...it just needs a original band and a full service..it keeps very good time..SOLD 35.00 or BO Shipped Conus

9..SOLD TO GOOD HOME 1973 Seiko 5 6309-8850 White Face dial...it is complete but band is missing parts..very nice little watch for parts or repair...SOLD 15.00 shipped Conus..will add pics

10...GONE TO A GOOD HOME 1973 Seiko 6309-510a...i am told this is the tv dial watch style?..there is no movement but does include stem...dial and hands..and case with back over...GONE FREE...you just pay for shipping...will add pics

I am open to offers and possible trades...I accept paypal and you pay the fee..i will ship thru USPS with insurance and tracking...I am very easy to work with..i may be interested in trades too...but what i really need is part to finish my 6105-8000..a genuine proof dial...bezel...all the hard to find stuff...email me with any questions....thanks in advance and God Bless John

Attachments

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump please

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lowered prices...bump please

·