The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Special Member
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I propose this beautiful Grand Seiko Quartz ref. 4843-7000.
Clock completely original in all its parts.
Production in January 1976.
Caliber 4843, seven jewels thermocompensated., Single quartz crystal.
Case size 38mm including crown.
Excellent operation, only negative the daily exchange rate remains at midnight in the middle 'between English and Japanese, I think a good watchmaker it can repair without problems, perfect fast forward the date change-day.
New battery just replaced.
Cost 80,000 yen as of the time the catalog.
Small description of this beautiful item, very particular form of decagonal bezel, beautiful white dial with small gray vertical lines, and this topped by applied indexes stick silver and over blacks, so 'as the spheres, the logos are also applied them.
Crown at three with logo of the individual honeycomb.
Amazing castle of the case, one of the most 'beautiful I've ever seen on a Seiko of this type, all closed on the dial side by a fascinating and beautiful glass domed anti-reflective protruding, I note that the latter and' almost perfect except for a couple of minor scratches almost invisible and some micro chipping on the edge.
Beautiful processing bracelet and case in the upper part, an effect "galvanized clear", glossy bezel and the rest of this Seiko course never polished.
Classical closure of the bracelet in two parts with claps logoed GQ (grand quartz)
Case back with the written specifications of this reference and the inevitable compartment for the battery change.
I think I've said it all.
I sell for 200€ shipping by registered international mail included in the price.
Regards.
Max.:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts