Up for sale is a Seiko 7002-7001 diver. This is the precursor to the SKX. It has the robust 7002 automatic movement which appears to be keeping good time. Unknown service history but it fires right up. I tested it over the past two days wearing it during the day and putting it on the nightstand at night. It is currently gaining ~15 sec/day. Case is in good condition with some minor micro-scratches here and there, but nothing major or really noteworthy. Bezel is in good condition but has a few minor scratches on the insert around the 5 & 40 minute marks. They are very hard to see and in day to day use not really visible IMO. The bezel is bi-directional and clicks as it should. Crown screws down with a few turns. Quick set date working as expected. The crystal appears to be very clean and I can't see any scratches. As far as I know this is all original (hands, dial, bezel) which is getting harder to find as a lot of 7002s have been modded. It was recently at Time Zone in Costa Mesa and they replaced all the gaskets and performed a pressure test. I can provide receipts if you'd like to see them. Will come on an Uncle Seiko Z199 bracelet (with extra links). The bracelet is in excellent condition but has been worn. This watch is ready to go and needs nothing.

Condition: Used, very good. See description above.

Price: $250 obo, includes shipping + insurance + tracking to USA (outside USA extra), prefer PayPal

Trades: No.

If you have additional questions or want pictures or videos let me know and I can provide them. I'm new around here but have sold a watch to a fellow member so I can provide references if necessary. I'm also fairly active on Reddit Watchexchange where I also have very positive feedback.