The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had 50 sapphire crystals made to fit the Citizen BN0000-0H watch. I will keep 12 and sell the remaining 38 to interested parties. The crystals are made to exact OEM specs, except they are sapphire and they have clear AR on the inside of the crystal.

I am selling them for $45 shipping included via Paypal to U.S. customers. The $45 will include Priority Mail with tracking and insurance for the sale value of the crystal. Add $40 for every additional crystal you want if you want more that one.

It seems this watch has a solid non US fan base (where not being big and bulky is more appreciated I guess!) and I want to try to be accommodative, so pm me and I will see if we can work something out. The price will be more for outside US purchases to account for the increased shipping and handling costs. I will handle all that on a case-by-case basis.

While I don't want any sympathies, given the size of the production run and the like, this is more a labor of love and seeking WISdom and not a moneymaking venture for me. I am offering these at a pretty much break-even price so I will not consider any offers below my asking price.

I had Jay at MCWW do the install. I suggest you have a respected watchmaker who can order Citizen parts do the install of this sapphire crystal since, from what I understand, one gasket will likely need to be replaced with a new one when replacing a new crystal in this watch.

PM me if you are interested.

Here are some pictures -

Thanks!

bb

1 - 1 of 1 Posts