The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wading trough my spare parts box and found these two cases. They are heavy, durable and feel like quality. I'll bet the glass is glass and not plexi.
Unfortunately the backs are missing.

The feel and the fact the stem is at 4 give me the feeling they are Seikos. Any expert here who recognizes them?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try doing your own homework
Thank for your kind words of help. I'm no expert in Seikos and will try to id it based on your countless images/links. Still I hope one of your experts could id it based on years of experience in a split second.

wishful thinking?

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
well hard to tell without dimensions..they look like 6309 dress cases..but could be 6319 cases too...you will have to take the time and get more info...we are glad to help in any way we can...but you will have to do some more work too...John

·
Registered
627 Posts
Ditto on being unhelpful myself, but feeling compelled to respond with a "welcome" given the first response! I don't think it's unreasonable for you to assume that someone out there might recognize the case shape; do think it's unreasonable to tell you to "do your homework" with a link to thousands of photos. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
There's nothing I hate more than "Google is your friend"---

Sorry I cannot help you, Jazzper. Wellcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
882 Posts
If the OP had included the steps that he had already taken to identify the cases or just included a "please" his request may have been more warmly received.

·
Administrator
30,659 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I have not got the foggiest idea what they came from apart from what ever movement was in them was a 4 o'clock crown but that means nothing as the same movement can be used in a 3 or 4 so..............

I think one problem is there were just so many cases that looked similar to those and are they man size or woman ?

·
Special Member
26,395 Posts
I am with the thought that the OP is doing his homework, Asking a legitimate question on a legitimate Forum...I know I am wrong on this one .............

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
hey no question is a bad one...we all have to learn too..and it is our duty to help others...otherwise why are we here...

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Sheesh! What is it with you and your warm welcomes! :confused:
Shut the door on your way out, and stop feeding the lazy arse trolls.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Ditto on being unhelpful myself, but feeling compelled to respond with a "welcome" given the first response! I don't think it's unreasonable for you to assume that someone out there might recognize the case shape; do think it's unreasonable to tell you to "do your homework" with a link to thousands of photos. Welcome!
So some sort of idea as to what the OP has done to look for them, or some simple case dimensions are out of the question? Geez - break out the Anglo-Saxonisms.

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
Great Work ClockBloke....they look very close

1 - 20 of 36 Posts