The Watch Site banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! I'm looking for an engraved bezel insert for an SKX007 (similar style to the OS300). In a perfect world the indices / numerals would be lumed but that is no deal breaker. A lume pip is a 100% must-have, however.

Do any of you know of such an insert?

Thanks!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Toby, MkII used to sell that part - I had it on an SKX mod diver that I had. It looks like they're out of the Seiko accessory business now, though. You might post a WTB for that insert on a few of the sales forums. Maybe someone has one gathering dust in a parts bin somewhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
There was a nice 6309-Soxa-Mod shown by Indera/Nikidasi over at WUS. It had a silver bezel insert though, but maybe he can help you source one? Did you contact Noah already?

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Yobokies sells them. Have a look at his stainless steel bezels. They have recessed numerals. they are, however, done in plan SS with black painted numbers. To get the look from the OS300, you would have to have the insert coated in black and the numbers painted in white.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everybody.

I am hoping to replicate the look of the OS300 style.

I'll contact Yobokies. This is a long term project so I'm going to do it right. I might have the insert PVD'd, or even DLC'd. I'm gonna go NUTS on this thing! ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts