The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know how long it takes to recharge an Ecozilla from being completly dead. I have it near a lamp right now and the second hand is going every two seconds. Is it possibly the solar battery is defective? Thanks for any help.

Bill

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
That info should be in the manual. Sorry, I don't know what the module is or else I'd post it here. You can find it on Citizen's website. You'll need the module number which is stamped on the caseback as well as on the dial.

If it was completely dead, you may have to pull the crown out for 30 seconds and then push back in to get the second hand off the hop.

Also I'd put it on a window sill with indirect light as it will charge faster. Just check that it doesn't get too hot. Better yet is to wear it outside for a few days.

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
The 2 second tick simply indicates that you have not corrected the time.
Correct the time, and it should tick normally.

BTW, charge it in outdoor light, not a lamp

·
The Joker
30,969 Posts
On re-setting/adjusting Eco-Drives, especially PC's, your instruction manual is your friend. Just did today the "all reset" and "reference position alignment" procedures on my cal. E760. Never could have done it without the trusty instruction manual. :-X

http://www.citizenwatches.co.nz/instruction-manuals

1 - 4 of 4 Posts