The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
From the pics I've seen, I have the impression that the EcoZilla is slightly smaller in diameter and definitively has a slimmer profile then the AutoZilla.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
They are both HUGE, with the auto being very slightly bigger than the eco versions. Also the Auto has the large valve sticking out of the side, which the eco lacks. Construction is similar but different in both watches and in my experience the bezels on both are a little awkward to grasp and turn. they are definitely not sooth like seiko bezels, but more of the ratcheting type. Personally I have 7.5" wrists and I find both too big for me.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
What chased me away from the AutoZilla was the height of the case, and I'm still uncertain if the EcoZilla is usable.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Strange as ive always wanted the Autozilla yet ive managed to aquire the zilla st/steel and the Ti Zilla.Both are perfect for me as i like my watches huge.Ive yet to hold or compare the 1000m version but i would love to own one.

Plus theres always this to keep me happy Size wise.
Not a Zilla but should be!!Its a Monster all the same.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
The Eco-Zilla is my daily beater. I even run with it on. Not too big at all in my opinion. I have a 7.5 wrist and I think it's perfect....but I like big chunky watches.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks fellas. My ti Eco is borderline too tall and too big for me. Looks like no Autozilla in my future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts