The Watch Site banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
How come all of them selling fakes have 100% (or close) positive feedback?
Also, I've heard that some of these unscrupulous sellers will give buyers who question the quality of their purchases some money back in return for a positive rating. Perhaps for some buyers, that's sufficient, especially if they don't know exactly what they got.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Could we get an English translation for this drivel?! :undecided:
Maybe he was trying for sarcasm, as in, Hey, who still does eBay? It's 2019 for God's sake. No one does that sh#t anymore.

Problem is eBay is still one of the bigger e-commerce platforms and doesn't seem to be in any danger from any of the other platforms

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Maybe he was trying for sarcasm, as in, Hey, who still does eBay? It's 2019 for God's sake. No one does that sh#t anymore.

Problem is eBay is still one of the bigger e-commerce platforms and doesn't seem to be in any danger from any of the other platforms

Maybe he was but this ex English teacher missed it in the lack of translation :undecided:

I'm very impressed with ebay for buying but not for selling having lost hundreds of $ :mad: and they could've but didn't help :mad:

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
i dont even need to zoom in on the pictures. This style of picture means trouble and an aftermarket POS watch

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
There are a couple more Panda's on the bay right now. One asking £1200, the other asking a whopping £1500. Both fakes.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
There are a couple more Panda's on the bay right now. One asking £1200, the other asking a whopping £1500. Both fakes.
Those 1200s are my favorite, white panda dial and SGP back st steel. :rolleyes::rolleyes: And he even says: Case back - Stainless Steel original
hahahahaha!

These guys have absolutely no shame do they?

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Well it is “super rare”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
506 Posts
I’ve never paid much attention to fake Pandas ...other than the alignment of the text below the “Seiko” logo, what are the signs of a fake dial?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
41 - 60 of 74 Posts