The Watch Site banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
29,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year due to subsidence causing a bit of a problem with the front of my house we ended up doing a bit of a full makeover, needed doing but having had a complete change round I lost my storage area for my solar and eco drive models so I bought an extra set of draws to stand in front of my window just for these models to get as much light as possible, my wife just rolls her eyes but I did treat her to a new phone case :)

ps: Notice the porker dressed as a police officer ? I commissioned this for my dad years ago because we had family who where police officers and dad also worked for the police as a civilian before he retired and he liked to wind them up :)

·
Administrator
29,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The boxes have glass tops so I keep the solar/eco's there Dave.

John, do you just open a drawer, one at a time, and tan them? I‘ve maxed out on my solar storage and néed to come up with something. My wrist size is just small enough that I can‘t close the bracelets and fit them on the case arm.

·
Premium Member
9,125 Posts
You have a couple of empty slots Mike, thats poor form !! :)
It's called breathing room for those "emergency" purchases I have to make ... :D

PS - FWIW. Our two new favorite shows we've been watching are "Bodyguard" and "Line of Duty". So much better than our American crime shows IMO. Your porker reminded me of that.

·
Premium Member
9,125 Posts
John, do you just open a drawer, one at a time, and tan them? I‘ve maxed out on my solar storage and néed to come up with something. My wrist size is just small enough that I can‘t close the bracelets and fit them on the case arm.
Nice matching cabinets. (y)

·
Premium Member
9,125 Posts
Mike, super simple indeed. Now the question is, where I can find a place to put my boxes. I can switch my solars to more conventional watch boxes.
Table top space isn't always available. Sounds like a good long-weekend project. (y)
Took me a while before I ended up with this set-up

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Not really, but having my cases fit like a glove sure was a bonus! (The 15 slot relegation one didn't fit)

Rob

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Mine are a mess. I've got 1 display box, an antique machinist toolbox, and my hanging shadow box for my color Slim mods. Plus some odd ones just laying around. I do have plans for a better display to fit my top 30.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts