The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a long time there has been a glaring hole in diver buying guides. We've had a few false starts and to date, have not gotten a 6105 diver guide written. We do have a massive archive of photos that was kindly donated by Rick Payne a while back, to use in such a guide. I would love to get the help of a few of you who are knowledgeable on 6105's to help me put together a detailed collector's guide to 6105 divers (both generations). I am not nearly as well versed on 6105's as many of you are, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'll wait a day or two to collect names of those who want to help and then we can all talk together and figure out how to tackle the work.

Thanks in advance for helping create the kind of high quality content you wish to read.

·
Administrator
33,293 Posts
awwwwwwww don't cry Gabe i feel guilty now !! :-* If i can help at all with my meger knowledge don't hesitate to give me a nudge :) plus i have "contacts" who have much more know how on the 6105 that i can ask for assistance (I think). ???

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
i Gabe
Two nights ago I wrote a LONG response to your request, and was not aware of Time to post and when I went to post it never made it. I asked Tiger John and he explained about Post Time and the warning I was not aware of.

I offered all I have , and will latter in the day, rewrite it and you will see what works for you as far as how to go about it. OK

I have I think every representative in both 8000--and 811X Maybe 35 6105 altogether Cover each year and Variation ? to Post the pics I will get help from John, I would love to Help

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys. Lets wait a couple of more days to see if anyone else wants to help, and then I'll contact all of you so we can get to work.

To anyone else reading this, please don't wait for others to do the work. please contribute the kind of content you want to read.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Be happy to help in any way I can.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Count me in too...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts