The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
29,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
English is my first language (only) but often my grammar and spelling is poor to say the least but I do try to weed some of my mistakes out before I post but some of the mistakes etc etc I see on forums are pretty poor :)

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Not always, and I need to get better at it. I generally read through after it's posted and then make an edit if needed. Which, upon reflection, seems illogical. Gosh, maybe I should proof-read first before hitting "Post Reply," instead of giving in to my impulsivity. :)

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
I do a lot of posting using my phone. I always re-read but somehow the mistakes aren't always obvious until I post them.

And this new rule about limiting edits to 10 edits per last 7 days is a real pain - sure would be good to go back to unlimited editing of your own posts. I think maybe you get free edits within a minute or so of the posting not sure.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I do a lot of posting using my phone. I always re-read but somehow the mistakes aren't always obvious until I post them.

And this new rule about limiting edits to 10 edits per last 7 days is a real pain - sure would be good to go back to unlimited editing of your own posts. I think maybe you get free edits within a minute or so of the posting not sure.
I didn't even know about this - good to know.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I try to proof read my posts. I do all my posting from my phone and Apple's auto-correct comes up with some weird stuff from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
I never proof read my posts. I'm an ex teacher and so correct English grammar and spelling comes naturally to me ;-) Such things are easier sitting here at my desktop computer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts