The Watch Site banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Or, you find something hidden away in some obscure auction thinking no one else has seen it, only for it to go nuts in the last 30 seconds - - - heart breaking!!!

This. Suppose we should comfort in all the other people experiencing the same on those items...

Think I might get an ulcer from the stress of hovering and sniping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
776 Posts
I don't know what price that went for ?

But.................

IMO needed to be cheap as lots of work needed before it looked half decent, crystal, gaskets, service ?, poor insert, poor dial and hands which would look a lot better after a pro relume.

A lot of work and a few pennies needed.

Sometimes the bargains can be little money pits and still not look great at the end of the day unless your one of these collectors that likes "wabbie" or in this case grunge.

Unless your a bottom feeder like me :) it REALLY does make a lot of sense to buy something that is in good condition to start with.

JMO :)
The whole lot went for $385. I sat on it at 250 for a while knowing it needed obvious stuff and not knowing what it is like internally. Good Luck to the buyer, some pics when you finish please.
Brian

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Looked at one today, Got it too.

Got a Citizens Echo Drive 200m for a good deal too, just browsing.
It was posted, I seen it looking at some of the advertisements scrolled down
and it was on the next page.

Apart and cant get it back together.
Price was ....$0.99 / $6.00 Postage starting.
Asked seller and he said make me a offer.
I said ....$ 32.00 USD.
He said wait I'll go change it to ........ " Buy Now ", ........ and he did.

Seller said I take it and seller said free shipping from U.S.A.
I said great I take it.
Incoming next couple days.
No feelings on this one, just the " Aqualand Craving Fever " , and ..... " Hit the Button ".

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
Mr Tiger, there wasn't a 7c43 case in your bidding plan the other day. I was watching a 7548 case, but already have one, went for a reasonable price.

Regards, David

21 - 29 of 29 Posts