The Watch Site banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Your pup looks like a real buddy.

Here is my guard Paddy.
Paddy goes where he wants when he wants. At night he's a bed buddy during the day he guards the "jungle" behind my house. He is deciding if I can take back my G.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Here are my three, the young pup is now 11months, with his two senior brothers 12 and 13 years.

Regards,

Andries Westerbaan

·
Registered
117 Posts
Jax is on the left 13, bear the pup is in the middle, and cody is on the right 12. These are my children, very smart....too smart for their own good but great great aussies, and great watch dogs!!!

ANdries Westerbaan

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Hi Andries, like this breed. ;)
Are they australian shepherds or border collies?

Nice pooches all around.
Still missing mine of 11.5yrs. :(

Great to see many dog lovers here too. ;D
Dave

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Tiger, only Guard puppies at my place.

This is the one we kept.

Watch content to make it a legit on topic post.

·
Registered
162 Posts
my guard dog it at the left....Elvis...he likes my watches, good thing they can take moisture, he likes to lick them...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Here's our guard puppy. He's now 2 years old, and can easily plant his paws on my shoulders....... and I'm 6ft (1.83m) tall.

The wife thinks the sun shines out of derriere ....... as he's the only dog that she's ever had from a puppy. A Russian dog, with an American mother and a French father.

·
Administrator
30,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Me and my big mouth !!!!!!

My wife thinks more of our dogs and cat than me i am sure (well they get treated better ;D ) so i showed her the pics on here and i couldent get near my pc as then she just wanted to "study" them !! ha ha

"Mans best friend" :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts