The Watch Site banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G/day all,
I just about never ever sell a watch ,I have swapped one or two that's all, however I need to sell off a few watches so I can buy some Chrome wheels from Dayton USA for my MGTF, most I can work out what I paid for them and what I spent on them and that's it but with this one I am not sure what it is worth as it has always been a bit out of my League .
So who can value this watch, I am looking for suggestions.
This watch is cosmetically just about perfect ,the movement has been serviced by Pete watch here in Australia.
The Gold Medallion is in place.
Not trying to prompt a sale by posting this and I may not even sell it through this forum.

thanks
George

Attachments

·
Administrator
33,967 Posts
Looks very nice George and even though your not selling it you may get some pm's offering to buy so they could perhaps give you an idea of value ?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks John,
I would like to sell but as I have said I don't know what it is worth, I suppose I should post it as an expression of interest or best offer, just that I do not want to be seen as using this forum to promote a sale , I think that is frowned upon.

Regards
George

·
Administrator
33,967 Posts
My sister in law is visiting us from Perth(OZ) at the end of the month so you can send it me if you like and i will wear it for a while and let you know what i think to it ? :)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Exactly Rob, I am not a high end (if you can call it that) guy so the GS is just a waist sitting in the safe, there are a few others that need to move on as well.
Cheers mate

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.