The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just new in this forum and I am so happy to have found this forum site as I embark to my new hobby of watch collecting. Can anyone help me find out the difference between the 6000 and the 6002?
I am about to buy a 6002 but it comes with a blue dial. Does the 6002 comes in yellow also?
I saw also a picture of the blue dial with a with white inner ring, is this a moded one or do they have this particular model?
thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks pollyc for the quick reply. I already read that thread as well as other threads from this forum about this watch and it seems there are some members who have the 6002 that comes in blue dial. That is the reason why it prompted me to ask this question.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
I have some. The blue dialed 6002 should have a blue/black rotating indicator ring. They can be prone to fading badly to grey/white, but not brilliant white as these are aftermarket.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
that means there is also a yellow 6002 as shown in the "1970's Seiko 6139-600X Chronograph Variations Review" thread? If it is so then 6002 does not indicate the dial color?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts