Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

This is my first post here.

I have many Casios, but two of them are now broken from battery acid;

1. Casio AQW-100
2. Casio G-Shock GB-6900AB

Are there anyways to get the circuitboards and screens replacements? I can get my local watch repair shop to do the replacing.

I haven't contacted the dealer yet, but I think the repairs are going to be expensive.

Or are these two worth fixing at all? :undecided:

Thanks guys,
DT

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Pacparts is my go-to for replacement OEM Casio parts, but it looks like the circuit block and screen are restricted parts only available through factory service centers. If the watches have sentimental value (i.e., you don't want to simply replace them), then you could look for either a beat up (but functional) example of each on eBay and simply swap the internals.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pacparts is my go-to for replacement OEM Casio parts, but it looks like the circuit block and screen are restricted parts only available through factory service centers. If the watches have sentimental value (i.e., you don't want to simply replace them), then you could look for either a beat up (but functional) example of each on eBay and simply swap the internals.
Hi,

I just got a new AQW-100 of eBay for $37 a few minutes ago, I like this watch because it is very light. The new one comes with a plastic band, which I will replace with stainless one from my old watch.

For the GB-6900AB, I will visit the local dealer this week and have it repair cost quoted.

Thanks,

DT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts