The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A brief followup to my message last week - I was going to get the Citizen Aqualand I'd been eying at a secondhand shop as a birthday treat to myself. Went there on Monday, and alas, after months of it lying unnoticed in the display case, the guy had sold it! I'm sure Alvin will have a few choice words for me - 'when you see a watch you really like, don't hesitate!' Right Alvin? :-[
Cheers all from Cape Town

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
It was me who bought it as i havent got enough of them???? :)) (Joke)
The Classics dont last long if it was one of them.Try ebay theres plenty of Reissues on there. ;)

jules_mayer said:
A brief followup to my message last week - I was going to get the Citizen Aqualand I'd been eying at a secondhand shop as a birthday treat to myself. Went there on Monday, and alas, after months of it lying unnoticed in the display case, the guy had sold it! I'm sure Alvin will have a few choice words for me - 'when you see a watch you really like, don't hesitate!' Right Alvin? :-[
Cheers all from Cape Town

·
Registered
33 Posts
same thing happened to me. one of my watchsmiths had a great looking SUS on display but I waited a few days before coming back for it. When I did, it was all gone! :-[ :-[

i have since learned from that experience and grabbed every opportunity that presents itself right away

1 - 3 of 3 Posts