The Watch Site banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Is there a database or referece guide regarding crystal code/part numbers for vintage seikos? I have googled and ebay seached to find one for my navigator (i hope, we'll see if it fits when the watchmaker get it), but now im looking for a new crystal for a 5246-6020.

Apologies if this is a duplicaiton, i did search but couldnt find anything specific.

cheers

·
Registered
6,816 Posts
well welcome to the forum...glad to have you with us..what i use is this..borels......cgi.julesborel.com this is great for parts numbers too..i forgot to mention when you get to screen to enter info..you need to enter it like this..SEK CS#5246-6020...i see they have a crystal for 7.90..here is the part number...CRY-2626....from what i gather...it is not the genuine seiko one...and with that being a King Seiko i would think you would want genuine parts..i am sure someone will chime in with more complete info...would love to see some pics of it too...John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.