The Watch Site banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
robbie409 said:
What tool do you use to make it a PDF?

I can use such a tool.
Adobe Acrobat (Full version - NOT THE READER). Just print the images to a pdf in full size, then use acrobat to assemble all the separate images into a single document. PDF is not a proprietary format, so there are a bunch of freeware readers and PDF managers out there. I have never seen one quite as well done as Acrobat though. Maybe others can chime in with a good freeware recommendation.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Thank you Robbie, for posting this information. It answers many questions that some of us have had about Seiko's crystal numbering system. Any chance that you have the 'key' to the numbering scheme for other parts, such as hands?
John

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
RallyDiver said:
For a free PDF converter use www.win2pdf.com
Does that converter allow you to assemble a single document out of multiple PDF's, or is it strictly a converter (converting another file format into pdf)? I find that the aggregation feature is the crucial point that makes acrobat more usable than most of the free converters in the market (and is a feature I have not found in any of them). I would love to find a full featured free PDF program.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Excellent info Robbie. Now the $60 000 question, what is on pages 1 - 14 and 19 - n? There must be a wealth of other information there. Do you know what the source document was Robbie?
Kind regards
Dave

·
Registered
73 Posts
DaveS said:
Excellent info Robbie. Now the $60 000 question, what is on pages 1 - 14 and 19 - n? There must be a wealth of other information there. Do you know what the source document was Robbie?
If I recall correct, there was a Seiko gasket numbering explanation some time ago on SCWF, quite similar to Robs scans. (cannot find it :( )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts