The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
300T24ANS0 but I doubt you'll ever find it. You can use 300T23AN00 if you retaining ring is till good but you will have to be extremely lucky to find that one also. There are probably other crystals that will fit but might have a different shape to the crystal.

Michael

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
300T24ANS0 but I doubt you'll ever find it. You can use 300T23AN00 if you retaining ring is till good but you will have to be extremely lucky to find that one also. There are probably other crystals that will fit but might have a different shape to the crystal.

Michael
Boley gives the part number as 300T234AN Michael :confused:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Yes I saw that. Jules & Borel lists the number as being 300T24ANS0. I am just guessing but I have a feeling the original part number 300T24ANS0 was replaced by 300T23AN00. When you see one of the round acrylic type crystals with the AN after the style number it means it will not come with a tension ring. Possible the substitute either does away with the silver tension ring or they discontinued the 300T24ANS0 and are replacing it with either a crystal that does not use a tension ring or you have to buy it separately. It hard to tell without the watch in front of me but in this case neither part number seems to even be around to even look at.

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
hey i can not remember there was a site someone on here told me about that had some very hard to find crystals...i got two for my 6309 8049's ..and they were reasonable...if i can find the link i will post it..they had so many crystals and there were in the states too it is not any of the common sites either...God Bless John

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Great info never used them before or even heard of them....awesome...love how we share out info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts