The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, first time poster here. I've 3 Seiko's now but yesterday I received my first Bellmatic from Ebay sold as not working, for spares or repairs. A 4006 6031 with a white face. It's missing its crown (and strap) but when I pressed the stem back in it's working fine!
My problem is locating a crown. I bought one from Ebay advertised as as for a 4006 but it didn't fit. Does anyone know the correct part number or where I can find one? I'm in England btw.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well now it's funny you say that. That's the one I bought, albeit it never came in an original packet. The width of the core, if that makes sense, was the same width as the case tube so there was no overlap or gasket on it to seal. Thanks for replying.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've just realised I wrote 4006 6020 for no reason at all. The caseback clearly says 4006 6031. The crown for the 6020 doesn't fit, I need one that protrudes into the case tube as oppose to sitting over it like the 6020 does. Any ideas again?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've just realised I wrote 4006 6020 for no reason at all. The caseback clearly says 4006 6031. The crown for the 6020 doesn't fit, I need one that protrudes into the case tube as oppose to sitting over it like the 6020 does. Any ideas again?
55M22Ns/g

1 - 5 of 5 Posts