The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and looking forward to learning a lot and sharing our love of well crafted watches.

I just wanted to let everyone know of some incredibly good deals on a few automatic divers and/or PADI divers at Kohls, who are apparently closing out some a few of the references, namely the SUN065 ($225), the SNE435 ($159), and SRP779 ($200).

The deals above get better with coupons and Kohls cash, both of which could be used on the watches. Coupons are pretty easily had overall and, if you have an Amazon Prime membership, a 25% coupon is given out whenever you decide to drop off your returns to them (the coupon increases to 35% if you use a Kohls card on the transaction).

I have no association with Kohls, other than being a shopper, and just wanted to pass this information along for those looking to expand their collections on the cheap.

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Thank you working the deals at Kohl's and stacking discounts is the way to go.

Did not know about getting a 25% off coupon for using the store for Amazon Prime returns either

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and looking forward to learning a lot and sharing our love of well crafted watches.

I just wanted to let everyone know of some incredibly good deals on a few automatic divers and/or PADI divers at Kohls, who are apparently closing out some a few of the references, namely the SUN065 ($225), the SNE435 ($159), and SRP779 ($200).

The deals above get better with coupons and Kohls cash, both of which could be used on the watches. Coupons are pretty easily had overall and, if you have an Amazon Prime membership, a 25% coupon is given out whenever you decide to drop off your returns to them (the coupon increases to 35% if you use a Kohls card on the transaction).

I have no association with Kohls, other than being a shopper, and just wanted to pass this information along for those looking to expand their collections on the cheap.

Are these deals in store only? I cannot find that deal online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are these deals in store only? I cannot find that deal online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It seems so unfortunately. I personally bought the SRP779 for $200, even though it was marked $500 online and at the store (before being rung up).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts