The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
32,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am only three days into my holiday in the USA and this is a small part of the watches, mainly Seiko that I have a option on ?

Really enjoying the land of Seiko :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
How are you going to get all those back into the country without attracting the attention of customs? Your cant wear them all at once you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
5,176 Posts
Man, I need to go to Tennessee!!
I'm anxious to find out the details of how you got your hands on these. You've been saying 'the land of seiko' for a reason, you had something up your sleeve. Hope you're having a great time.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Tiger, that just ain't right... Ive been scouring Craigslist in my surrounding states for ages... And here you go pickin stuff outta my backyard....(I'm in Alabama). Good for you! Definitely worth your trip!!!

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
How are you going to get all those back into the country without attracting the attention of customs? Your cant wear them all at once you know.
What he said ^^^^^^^ :eek:hmy: A whole case full of watches isn't going to look at all 'suss' is it? :grin:

·
Craftsman
3,876 Posts
Mrs Bentley must love going on holiday:93:
I think John had per-arranged for that "Defecation straight from a bull" $5 price tag before he arrived.

So, whatcha getting for the Misses??

Nice lot of Seiko's John. I'd be grabbing that Snorkel as Mike mentioned.

·
Craftsman
3,876 Posts
What he said ^^^^^^^ :eek:hmy: A whole case full of watches isn't going to look at all 'suss' is it? :grin:
He's getting one of those coats where they all hang on the inside.........:57:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Mate you can only hope you find a Customs guy who is a watch nerd otherwise we'll only hear from you when you have internet time at Wormwood Scrubs.

·
Ultimate Collector
3,244 Posts
Some very interesting pieces there John... You sure know where to find 'em!
I'm going to the States in July.....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts