The Watch Site banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

AqualandKing
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Guy I subscribe to on YouTube who is always good for a laugh yet Ironically tells it how it is in his own Hilarious Way,You get the impression of a Seasoned Well mannered Reporter And then He Just Goes all out And I remember Spilling my coffee laughing the first time I watched one of his Reports.馃檲

I think he鈥檚 just saying What every normal Human Being is Actually Thinking馃槀

AqualandKing
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that Neilo, I fear there is a lot of truth in his rant.
Hey Mike,You May be right,His YouTube Vids are Just Hilarious Yet the Guy is always in the Money馃槣
How鈥檚 You Sir,You鈥檝e been a Bit scarce so I hope alls Well And With Mum馃憤馃檹

AqualandKing
Discussion Starter #4
And One For The Unfortunate Ozzie鈥檚馃槀馃檲
God Bless my Family who still live there.

Registered
Today I went to the dreaded Tesco, rammed with people panic buying but there was a number of them buying just bog rolls, genuinely buying that and that alone??
Predicting they will be found staved to death in their homes in a month surrounded by their bog roll stockpile, albeit part eaten.

AqualandKing
Discussion Starter #6
Today I went to the dreaded Tesco, rammed with people panic buying but there was a number of them buying just bog rolls, genuinely buying that and that alone??
Predicting they will be found staved to death in their homes in a month surrounded by their bog roll stockpile, albeit part eaten.
Steve I鈥檓 not a Tesco buyer but my local Asda and Aldi are both bursting at the seams with food and there鈥檚 plenty Andrex to be had,My Argument is why all the Toilet roll,Christ it鈥檚 not a Stomach Problem so limit to 2 squares if your in a panic or get the Hose out馃槣

AqualandKing
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Neilo, could you special delivery me a bog roll please, I am going to need a **** in the morning :93:
馃槀馃槀馃槀馃Щ馃Щ馃Щ

Be delivered as soon as possible otherwise the 鈥淔it May Hit The Shan鈥濔煒
Just Don鈥檛 Use Lemon Dettol Wipes In The meantime unless you want Anal Bleaching On The Cheap馃槷馃槀馃槀 I found out the Hard Way!!

Registered
I scored a pack of loo roll and a bottle of gin today. Not panic buying, I was running low on loo roll and luckily found somewhere so I could buy my usual amount. The gin though? To be honest, that was panic buying...

Registered
I have to admit I鈥檓 starting to look at the shrubbery in the garden in a different light at the moment.

AqualandKing
Discussion Starter #12
I scored a pack of loo roll and a bottle of gin today. Not panic buying, I was running low on loo roll and luckily found somewhere so I could buy my usual amount. The gin though? To be honest, that was panic buying...
Pip mate your turning into Bridget Jones馃槀馃槀馃槀

1 - 13 of 13 Posts