The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have direct contact info for William Jean. Doesn't seem to answer any responses through ebay, and would like to get ahold of him for some straps.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx. He's gone through 3 separate listings without ever responding to ebay question. Really wanted to get several straps, but he does not inspire ANY confidence to buy from.

Appreciate the link to the store. Only Problem is the watch straps are at the high end of his price and you have to pay shipping costs on that site as well. So his straps are even more expensive than buying off ebay from him.

Thing that gets me, is he says if your a member of several dif. watch forums you get a break if you contact him. But you can't get ahold of him. I am usually an extremely patient person, but I have been trying to contact him for just about 2 months now with no responses.

Anyone else make the 22MM strap, or one as good? Think its time to think of other options.

·
Krusty Olde Pharte
4,744 Posts
He is, or was, a member here. I can't recall his handle here, but if you can find that, he may respond to a PM.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
His bracelets are the same as Strapcode. Both are made by Taikonaut Watch Band. If it's rubber you are interested in look up eBay user Seikoetc2014 as he has both, and again the bracelet is the same, but he adds the Seiko clasp.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Slow communication and even slower Canadian shipping made me look elsewhere. Found same quality, less cost and quicker shipping...

The thought of dealing with a fellow member sounds like a good idea but in the end it was too frustrating.

My .02

1 - 8 of 8 Posts