The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,869 Posts
Please elaborate on "Neil" or you will both be quizzed on the intricacies of basketball's triangle offense and baseball's infield fly rule. :D

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
I just love a sport that the winner is decided from the best of 35......might as well make a night of it :D Ladies and gentleman, over the next few months we will host the best of 35, Soccer World Cup deciders, between ............ and Australia.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
First Aussie world snooker champ in 58yrs,great stuff. I think he played the Russian champ on the way to the final INOFFTHERED :)

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Ive never been near a Snooker Table in months guys!!!!!LoL. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
I thought they were talking about you neilo. Who is this Neil guy? Is he a fellow watch guy? What's snooker anyway? is it sort of like pool?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Gabe,

Snooker is played on a pool table but has smaller pockets, and also smaller balls. It is a point system that wins the game, and not who puts the black ball in last. There are a bunch of red balls, and you must start with a red, then you can put any other color and you get the 1 point of the red ball plus the points of the color balls. Every time a colored ball is used it is put back on the table in its place and can be used again. After all the red balls are finished, the rest of the colored balls can be used in a specific order starting with the yellow and so on. I think that is how it is played, great game, but its been many many years since I touched this game, so I may be wrong about some things here....

Yogev

1 - 12 of 12 Posts