Registered
349 Posts
Re: Collection mile stone on it's way >>>

Congrats !!!! Great catch !!!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Re: Collection mile stone on it's way >>>

Stunning I recently saw one for sale Japan, maybe the same one?? but when I saw her
I feel in love. I have two 6146-8040s GS 1969 and the case style is the same,or very close, except the Finish on yours is like the 6146-8030
I think Closest to the FIRST Model made She is a Beauty looks to be in Pristine Condition Going to the Right Collection IMO

·
Registered
386 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS - one of my grails too 8)

What month was this one ? and how do you feel about the service on such rare and old models ? (also I would be tempted to hear about the price you paid - if you don't feel like posting here a private message would be fine).

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Catalin said:
CONGRATULATIONS - one of my grails too 8)

What month was this one ? and how do you feel about the service on such rare and old models ? (also I would be tempted to hear about the price you paid - if you don't feel like posting here a private message would be fine).

This one is from June 1970. Should be working fine. Price is in the 3500-4k USD range.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Martin, if you check a well-known website you'll see some pictures of the Spacewalk (on loan). ;)
Cheers,

·
Registered
230 Posts
8) Wow! Great one that! I can tell that it's real old coz' the skin's all wrinkled! :))

(Sour grapes!) LOL!

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Ok Stefan you are officially the most determined collector of high end seikos I've ever met. between you and Martin, you should open the definitive museum of seiko horology. Truly a most impressive find.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Isthmus said:
Ok Stefan you are officially the most determined collector of high end seikos I've ever met. between you and Martin, you should open the definitive museum of seiko horology. Truly a most impressive find.

Thanks. Maybe we should do that, we are both living in Stockholm so we only need to find a good location for it... ;D

·
Registered
431 Posts
8) Congrats Molle on your new acquisition. BTW Do you know whether they made the Seiko Quartz Astron in 18K White Gold??

Cheers,
Jeremiah

1 - 19 of 19 Posts