The Watch Site banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
33,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the movie, "The Gift". A clear closeup of a ladies gold or goldtone Omega.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I got distracted by Katie Holmes' scenes in that movie, and frankly, haven't been able to think of much else since then... :))

·
33,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TakesALickin said:
I got distracted by Katie Holmes' scenes in that movie, and frankly, haven't been able to think of much else since then... :))
If you're thinking of the brief semi-nude scenes, relax; it was probably a "body double". ;D

·
Registered
547 Posts
Well, if I was Tom Cruise, I'd want to meet that body double. Yowza! (Heck, I want to meet the body double!)

·
33,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TakesALickin said:
Well, if I was Tom Cruise, I'd want to meet that body double. Yowza! (Heck, I want to meet the body double!)
We must have viewed different versions of the movie. I watched it on DVD, and the nude scenes were brief enough that they would have been missed if the viewer had blinked. :( (BTW, noticed Ms. Holmes kept her maiden/stage name, not adding Tommy's.)

·
Registered
187 Posts
normdiaz said:
in the movie, "The Gift". A clear closeup of a ladies gold or goldtone Omega.
Sometimes paid advertising is placed subtly in movies, but usually it is quite obvious and very common.

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
what if no watch company pays anything. What do the actors wear, their own watches or just any watch given to them?

·
33,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Time said:
what if no watch company pays anything. What do the actors wear, their own watches or just any watch given to them?
I would say yes and yes. Actors are paid to act; details such as props, scenery, wardrobe, etc. are not their concern unless it affects their "image". (Probably good examples of actors having to work in "unusual" costume would be those in the movie, Avatar.) JMHO. ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts