The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Special Member
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my first post to the Casio side of the forum.
After wearing out a few base model G-Shocks, I happened upon the titanium SeaMan. I bought one and wore it for many years. Comfortable, easy to use and read and tough as nails; an all around rock star.
After using and abusing it for close to five years, the plastics started to wear out.
The movement still worked well and the function buttons worked, but it was nearing the end of useful life. The strap was finally beginning to get worn out and I became concerned that it might just fall off one day and I might lose it.
As luck would have it, there was one seller who had a few of these left that were new in the box; complete with operating instructions and plastic sticker on the case back.
I purchased a couple of these as I knew the quality of the watch. One I kept and the other I gave away as a gift. I still have the original as a backup and to remind me of those days we shared together; working as a team.
The photos you see here are of the new in box version. The SeaMan DW-9950.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed owning these fine watches.
Mike

Attachments

·
Special Member
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you enjoyed the post. These Casio's are real work horses. So many useful functions, durable. And oddly, flexible. The design of the band and case allow them to stretch considerably. Which I believe contributes to the length of time that any given watch will last. ��

1 - 3 of 3 Posts