The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello.
my name is Steven and I recently found a citizen D060 in very good condition. the watch is currently not working and I did try to replace the battery, and after doing some research I found that it is missing the battery holder/ plate. so, I'm hoping the battery plate is the only thing this watch needs, the problem is, I cannot find it anywhere. my questions is, where can I find that part? would this watch work without it? if yes there is probably something wrong with it, I'm just curios.

thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
hello.
my name is Steven and I recently found a citizen D060 in very good condition. the watch is currently not working and I did try to replace the battery, and after doing some research I found that it is missing the battery holder/ plate. so, I'm hoping the battery plate is the only thing this watch needs, the problem is, I cannot find it anywhere. my questions is, where can I find that part? would this watch work without it? if yes there is probably something wrong with it, I'm just curios.
View attachment 451280 View attachment 451281 View attachment 451279
thank you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
These D060 watches are very rare. My wife bought me one in 1985 and I had it for about 8 years and due to a bad spring bar I lost it in the ocean. I looked for years ans would not pay what people wanted for a nice one. Some were in the $600 to $1000 range. I finaly found one at Goodwill for $50. There was a lot of junk ones out there, possibly you can find one and use the part from it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was lucky I found this one is such good condition. I will keep browsing and see if I can find the what I need, but if I do not find the parts to repair it will have to go as a parts watch on eBay. thanks for the reply. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts