The Watch Site banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This landed yesterday and as they still seem to be pretty rare on the forum I thought it might be worth a few pics

I had been concerned over the height off the wrist before I got to see one in the flesh, however, I’m pleased to say that it wears much smaller than it looks.

The blue dial is stunning, it’s a gorgeous colour and I think the orange highlights work well too

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
I like bullheads and this one's a first for me - quite a substantial watch given the thickness. Nice looking bracelet too. Enjoy it

·
Registered
600 Posts
Nice watch Andy :) ,I sold mine a few months back but would definitely have another [ it's a shame all the versions don't come on a bracelet ].
+1. I loved mine but hated the leather with the butterfly clasp - the big metal strip sitting proud of the leather and into your wrist is a terrible design.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice watch Andy :) ,I sold mine a few months back but would definitely have another [ it's a shame all the versions don't come on a bracelet ].

I agree Jimmy, although the blue dial is stunning it wasn’t my first choice but that didn’t seem to come on a bracelet. There may be another purchase in the near future followed swiftly by a strap swap and sale !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts