The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Does anyone have a techincal manual for the Blue Angels Skyhawk JY0040-59L it's a U600. I've got an issue where my watch will turn the display off after a while, but the hands keep working fine. I press the led light button and the display comes back on, but will go back out after a while(10-15min). Tried replacing battery still same issue. Thanks in advanced!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Hi, Does anyone have a techincal manual for the Blue Angels Skyhawk JY0040-59L it's a U600. I've got an issue where my watch will turn the display off after a while, but the hands keep working fine. I press the led light button and the display comes back on, but will go back out after a while(10-15min). Tried replacing battery still same issue. Thanks in advanced!

https://www.citizenwatch-global.com/support/pdf-guide/u600/e.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
That doesn't sound right, might be something amiss with the circuit. I'd get in touch with Citizen, and see about warranty coverage. Try setting it under a strong light source for 12 hours or so, and see if that makes a difference, but an intermittent display does not bode well. Could be a microscopic piece of crap, (highly technical horological term, don't be intimidated), on the silicone/graphite wafer that carries the display signal from the CPU to the screen.

Aloha from the territories, and stay well over there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts