The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I try to buy one but unfortunately the watch is not available locally.

It is 44 mm in diameter. What do you guys think? Like it? :)

Diver version

Non-diver version

Pics are from Citizen's website.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I like the dive version better. And while I don't hate the crown guard, I worry about it getting in the way for normal wear

I actually saw the non diver version in the wild this past summer. It was on the wrist of an employee at Universal Studios. It actually looked really really nice

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the dive version better. And while I don't hate the crown guard, I worry about it getting in the way for normal wear

I actually saw the non diver version in the wild this past summer. It was on the wrist of an employee at Universal Studios. It actually looked really really nice
For a relatively big watch maybe they should also make a lefty version like the Autozilla or Panerai.

The crown guard reminds me of the Omega Ploprof. :)

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like both a LOT.
Whats the model numbers of them?
NB 1031-53L for the stainless steel diver,
NB 1036-50E for the 2-Tone version. 2-Tone diver? Yucks. :)

NB 0070-57E for the non-diver.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I am very impressed with the whole signature range and was seriously considering getting one of the Signature classic dress watches at one stage. They have the 9xxx series of movement which I have read only compliments about. Apparently it is very accurate. I researched this movement and found that many micro brands use the Miyota versions of this movement, so it's well tested.

I am a little surprised and disappointed that they haven't really taken off like I think they deserve to. They are rarely mentioned on other forums, even less so here.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the brand even if I own more Seikos. In fact the very first watch I bought for myself was a Citizen.

I own only the Autozila now and hope to add either one of the above. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts