The Watch Site banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
No problem with the logo whatsoever. The photos make it look much bigger than he is and when it comes to the logo, I love the royal navy engraving at the back!

btw, Where did you source the kevlar strap in case I want a change in looks?
Couldn't agree more. I had one and only sold it as a grail came along and I had no other choice. It's a tremendous watch and despite thinking the logo would bug the hell out of me it really isn't as bad as the photos make out.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
:s_hi: Not quite the same, but I think it's the same movement, owned this watch from new (11years) always had a good deal of light to keep the battery happy, nice watch........:cool:....Bob.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I made the mistake of flipping one of those Bob and it didn't take long to realise my mistake! Would certainly have one again

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice review. Great photos. I really dig the uniqueness of the 4x4 bezel. Lots of texture with that design. The Commando bezel is way too busy for my personal taste with all the text, but a nice design all the same.

-<M>-
mystlawer

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Guys,
Although I am rather a Seiko man, this watch and the review is really great! Once I had the early version of this eco-drive model and I loved that.
Thanks for the effort preparing the review!
-----------------------------
All the best, Miklós

21 - 33 of 33 Posts