1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a CITIZEN Promaster 200m divers watch. On the back it has:

D203-089821 Y GN-4-S

and I think a serial number850172.

It needs a new battery and strap but also I believe there should be a PC connection holder of some sort along with some software for logging dives etc.

I've been quoted anything up to £100 for ther strap/battery replacement but I can't find any information on the cradle/software.

Can anyone help please and let me know what I need and possibly where I can get it from.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Dear Mr Gough :D , lol, only jokin', it might be an idea to post some pics of your watch, it usually draws more answers and possible solutions. Unless it's a special strap, there's no reason to pay silly money for a battery /strap change,shouldn't be hard to do. :great:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried to put a picture on the post but it didn't appear, just a box with a red cross in it??? Any thanks for the info. I have just bought a rubber strap - £3.95!! The interface/software is going to be another thing al together I think ::)

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Is this it?
pic pilfered from the net

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
7s26b said:
Is this it?
pic pilfered from the net
Yep, that's the interface bracket! I think you got that picture from the one on sale on Ebay? I contacted that guy to try to get a part numbers or somethhing but the sale had finished and he no longer had the thing.
There is also a computer program that goes with it to enable one to upload dive data from the watch to a computer???

Thanks for the reply and help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Many thanks for all the help so far. All I need now is to find one of those cradles and the software to go with it.
I have written (snailmail) to Citizen so hopefully they will have some answers.

YES! It worked - the picture upload". Thanks Isthmus.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi my friend
In my Blog I have Video Instruction how can you change the Battery alone DIY for Citizen Aqualand JP1060 Models and I have many tecnical videos how can you clean the Cirquit or How can you make reset and many more.In the next days I will make a video how can you change battery for model like yours.Please Visit.
My blog is without ads and I don’t have Profits from this.Just I love this JOB.

http://greekdimis.blogspot.gr

1 - 9 of 9 Posts